NO32 Remote Administrator Console Replication Issue

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Si-clone, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Si-clone

Si-clone Registered Member

Hello,

I have two servers running NO32 2.5 Lan Update Server, each installed with NO32 Remote Administrator Server.

I am attempting to set up replication between the two servers and appear to be having a small issue.

I followed the manual in relation to replication setup and it seems fairly straight forward (famous last words, I know!). When I click the "Replicate Up Now" button on the server I want to replicate from, the destination server nod32ra.exe service consumes maximum available CPU cycles. The log files shows an inbound replication attempt which it accepts, but that is the last entry relating to replciation. The Nod32ra.exe service seems to remain responsive to clients, but continues to consume available CPU cycles. The only way to resolve the issue is to kill the process and restart the service.

This is a new NOD32 install so I can not elliminate myself as being the cause of the issue.

The servers are both running W2k3 Std SP1 (x32) and version 1.0.11 of RA.

I'd appreciate any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.