No Universal Restore switch during recovery

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Schm00), May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schm00)

Schm00) Registered Member

I have just purchased TIW 9.1 and Universal Restore this week. I have made a rescue disk and included the universal restore option. When I run recovery (in windows or from boot cd) I never get an option to 'switch' on universal restore.
    I have re-installed several times and remade the boot disk 3 times.
    I have run the scenario on a different machine type for testing the transfer process as well as the original machine.
    the OS is XP Pro SP2, machine type is a std Socket A, nvidia based mobo, corsair ram, seagate HDD.

The trial machine is a Abit AV8-3rd Eye socket 939 brand new never had an OS.

Any one have a suggestion other please download the latest version of TI as I am using 3,633

=================

Acronis*True*Image*Workstation® with Acronis Universal Restore® version 9.1 (build*3,633)

www.acronis.com

If you have any questions about purchasing Acronis products and additional licenses, please feel free to contact our sales team at sales@acronis.com.

Priority Support

Protect your software investments with Acronis Maintenance and Priority Support. During the period of subscription Acronis provides software updates and upgrades for your product for free, and provides access to phone-based, email-based technical support and web-based support resources for the software.
    Please visit Acronis web site for more information.

Free Support

Acronis offers free technical and presales support for registered users and customers. If you have questions related to Acronis products and technologies, feel free to submit your request on our web site. Note that if you are not registered on Acronis web site, then you will be prompted to register first. Registration allows you to get free support, access trial product downloads, get news and critical updates notifications from Acronis.

Copyright © Acronis, 2000-2006.
    All rights reserved.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Schm00),

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please make a screen shot of the Help->About window indicating that you use the latest build of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation with Universal Restore.

Please also start the restoration process within Windows and make screen shots all of your steps.

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.