no taskbar icon

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by valtucker, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valtucker

valtucker Registered Member

i have had spywareblaster for a month but there has never been an icon in my taskbar, i was just reading a thread that mentioned their sys tray icon, is something not right with my blaster? also, when i updated today it said there are 13 unprotected items.......how do i locate these?

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

The Javacool product with the systray icon is SpywareGuard, not SpywareBlaster - so you are not missing anything. ;)

When you check for (and find) an update, the screen shows you the count of new items that can be protected and gives you an option to enable all new protections. If you didn't do that, you can simply reopen SpywareBlaster and on the main screen it'll show you the number of unprotected items. From that screen you can just click the Enable All Protection item to set them all.

3. dog

dog Guest

Hi Val,

I'm no expert ... but the experts are usually quite busy in the hijack forum ...

I don't have SB in my sys tray either ... are you sure it wasn't in reference Spyware Guard in the sys tray ... that is there.

To enable the protection the quick way ... open SB and in bottom section "Quick Task" click enable all protection.

Hope that helps.

dog - *puppy*

4. dog

dog Guest

he he he ... If I want to try an help ... I'm gonna have to learn to type faster ... LOL

LWM ... your TOO quick ... LOL :D

dog - *puppy*

Service at lightspeed provided by LWM & it was probably typed one handed TOO! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.