No task for this client warning

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by jebozid, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jebozid

jebozid Registered Member

I try to send configuration file via ESET ERA to a client computer and I get "finished with warning", "No task for this client". I have previously managed to push install ESET NOD32 to this client and all other networking between server and client seems ok, so I am out of ideas why is this happening and what does this error mean.

On another client I have manually installed ESET Endpoint 5 yet I see that client in my ERA as having 4.2.71 version installed. Client updates with no problem. But I can't send it configuration file too.

So, basically, I'm probably doing something wrong in configuration sending but I just can't figure it out. Must be overlooking something ;)

I'm using ESET Endpoint and ERA 5.0, Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.

Ideas greatly appreciated, cheers!

2. jebozid

jebozid Registered Member

Okay, so I was able to import settings to a client from server, and it all works fine, but am still unable to send configuration from server. :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.