"no such slot" errors if not run as administrator

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by dkump, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkump

dkump Registered Member

I have a backup script which generates the following errors:

QObject::connect: No such slot CProgressWidget::OnRequestDefContextHelp(QString&)
    QObject::connect: (sender name: 'unnamed')
    QObject::connect: (receiver name: 'unnamed')
    QObject::connect: No such slot CProgressWidget::OnMsgBoxContentLink(const QString&)
    QObject::connect: (sender name: 'm_lpContentsArea')
    QObject::connect: No such slot CProgressWidget::OnMsgBoxMoreOptsLink(const QString&)
    QObject::connect: (sender name: 'm_lpMoreOptionsView')
    QObject::connect: No such slot CProgressWidget::OnMsgBoxFootNotesLink(const QString&)
    QObject::connect: (sender name: 'm_lpFootNotes')

I run the script from a BAT file. The BAT file calls the Paragon "scripts.exe" file as follows:
    C:\path\scripts.exe pslfile.psl --graph -o "logfile.log"

I finally concluded that I had to run the BAT file as an administrator. I was originally running only scripts.exe as an administrator, but that didn't help. The BAT file had to be run as administrator. I wanted to confirm that this was the proper way to run it. I didn't know why I couldn't just just run scripts.exe as administrator. Can anyone confirm the proper way to run a script from at BAT file?

I'm running the script on Windows 8 64-bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.