No Spywareblaster in ARP list

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ramblinrose, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramblinrose

ramblinrose Registered Member

Hello, I couldn't find any answers so I thought I post it here...Maybe someone can help me...Spywareblaster is not in Add/Remove Programs and not in All Programs either.Spywareblaster is still working on my laptop. I know I need to disable *All protection* before I can uninstall but where can I find uninstaller so I can install spywareblaster again? I am not an pc expert...Appreciated any help. I need to know which folder and name so I got a right one. Thanks! Rose

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hello,

Just go into your Program Files>Spywareblaster Folder then click on the unins000.exe file and uninstall from there.

snowbound

3. ramblinrose

Thank you very much! I appreciated it...Today,I have to take my laptop to the repair shop after all....I had it enough. I have been trying to get help since Sun and I am too tired of it.

I learned something new and thank you for help. I know how next time...have a nice evening hugs, Rose

4. snowbound

You're welcome Rose and good luck with the laptop when u get it back. ;) :D

snowbound

5. ramblinrose

Hi I came back to see if you posted back...wanted to ask you but hope it's ok...what do you recommend a good and safe cleaning program something like CCleaner? I no longer want CCleaner, I believe it was responsible causing registry messed up even though I had saved entries when I used issues and I had deleted old entries after few months(I should have saved it anyway!)...soooo about the time I noticed something was wrong with ARP it was too late to restore it. :'(

I need easy to use program since I am not an advancer user...I wish I had known about ERUNT program eariler. Thanks for any help.....hugs, Rose

6. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I agree cc is a pos & that it caused your problem. Along with user error of course. It fools a lot of people. I'll mention 2 excellent freeware registry cleaners. RegSeeker & RegCleaner. These 2 are almost idiot proof. But for a truly idiot proof registry cleaner is TuneUp Utilities 2006. TU 2006 is payware though.

7. ramblinrose

:D *idiot proof*? LOL That would be perfect for me. Then I will purchase TU. Thank you....I surely don't want *almost idiot proof* programs I might make a mistake without knowing what I am doing. Rose

8. snowbound

9. ramblinrose

Thank you....now I know where to look for...this will be last time here. hugs, Rose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.