No SG in SysTray after SP-2 install

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by mingtoy66, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mingtoy66

mingtoy66 Registered Member

After I installed and reinstalled SP-2, in my WinXP Pro, the red SG is not showing in my SysTray even though my Task Manager shows sbpgp.exe and sgmain.exe are both running. All my SysTray bubbles work, but still no SG icon. I have also gone to Taskbar properties and tried Customizing "Hide Inactive Icons" and turning my SG in the "Past Items" to "Always Show" with no success. Unchecking "Hide Inactive Icons" is also unsuccessful at showing the SG. I have also reinstalled Visual Basic vbrun60sp5.exe to see if the problem may be there. Another interesting thing about my taskbar is that the "Quick Launch" will only show 6 of the 9 icons that I have arranged in 2 rows. Even when I adjust the "slider" and lock the TaskBar, within a few minutes only 6 show, and I have the ">>" hidden icons icon showing again. I don't know if MS has a 6 icon limit on the "Quick Launch" or I have something wrong with my taskbar.
    Any ideaso_O
    mingtoy66

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.