NO response from sales on my expiring NOD32 lic = customer switching to Kaspersky

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by GrammatonCleric, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

So I contacted the distributor I bought my original lic from "Cameron".
    He stated that Sales was informed about my inquiry and that they will be contacting me shortly. 2 weeks go by, lic expired, follow up e-mail to sales not answered.
    Wow Great customer support on even attempting to buy this software!

So I just bought Kaspersky 2009 AV (free upgrade to 2010) from Amazon for about 1/5th the price of NOD32. SO far my PC seems to be quite a bit more responding than my V4 of Nod32. So in the end, I guess the sales department has done me a favor.

Why am I writing this? Well I have been a loyal NOd32 customer since Version 1 (The red pulsating Zit edition) so if you want to keep your loyal customers then you might at least answer their e-mails regarding their lic expiration! :)

P.S.
    Oh and I attempted to call them today to give them ONE MORE CHANCE and yeap they are closed for federal holiday. I had no idea that Internet Security Company is a Federal Government that decides to close on OH MY GOD A PRESIDENT'S DAY! Yeap highly important holiday that will warrant all security to go on standby...especially that this is a Czech based company that prob isn't even aware of such important holiday as the U.S. President's Day. No worries internet security in the U.S. will be put on hold do to that holiday.

Thanks for the years of support! I hope you finally realize that it's the customers who keep you afloat as they had been in the past. Honestly, eset in the past (prior to the magazine ads) has been a lot more customer focused. Recently, they have became McAffee...I can't even say Symantec since Symantec is QUITE RESPONSIVE.

The server farm is going up for renewal within the next few months so I guess this is a fortunate time for me to test out the KAV solution.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you've got PM.

3. GrammatonCleric

Thank you for your PM and for the extension.
    I will purchase from you.

It's too bad that ESET as a company wasn't as responsive as their re-sellers. :) Gratz to you guys and gals.

I will be staying with KAV (since it behaves quite well on my system and it actually makes it feel snapier) for my use but I will update my wife's with the ESET solution.

4. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello GrammatonCleric,

I have sent you a PM.

Thank you,
    Richard

5. GrammatonCleric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.