No renewal of license?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by kjempen, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjempen

kjempen Registered Member

I have a NOD32 license that expired on 25th of February. I tried to purchase a renewal license for 1 year on 24th of February 11:24 AM at www.nod32usa.com, but today NOD32 still gives me the warning: "Your license number "AB-1234567" expires on 25. februar 2006", and it is still stuck at the signature update 1.1418 (20060224) - it won't update?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2006
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey kjempen,

Until an Eset Rep or Nod32 user can assist you further I have removed your lic # to be on the safe side.

Regards,
    Bubba

3. CtlAltDelete

CtlAltDelete Registered Member

did you put the new license number and password into NOD......

4. kjempen

kjempen Registered Member

If it's a renewal of a license, should I be using a new license number and password? I thought it worked in the way that the "subscription period" was extended for 1 year on the already existing license number? Anyway, I received 2 e-mails: 1 was just containing billing info etc, and the other was an order confirmation (with details of what I had purchased). Haven't gotten any new license number or password yet.

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

U should have a new license number and password.

Did u receive an email titled, Eset-NOD32:Bank Order?

That's where my registration info is.

snowbound

6. xTiNcTion

xTiNcTion Registered Member

No, with license renewal a new Username & Password is granted.

You should receive an email including your USERNAME & PASSWORD and the date when your license expires. Please look in the email you already received. If it is not included...Wait for the email...if by the end of this day you've not received... please contact NOD32USA and surely they will help you.

When you have your UN & P, do as HERE.

EDIT: Oops... i was sending this post while Snowbound was responding too :) but my box disconnect temporaly so...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.