No internet or email with nod32 ver 3 or 4

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by reseauteck, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reseauteck

reseauteck Registered Member

Hi,

I have a probleme on one pc with nod32 ver 4, no Internet (explorer 7) or email. First I reset de modem and routeur, try to connect with my laptop and all work fine. I make a ping to google and it work 4 good response. I try in safe mode and Internet work nice. After, I clean cookie, cache, temp files, scan with 3 anti spyware tools all the usuall stuf. At this point, I was sure it is a spyware. but after this, in normal mode, no connection in Internet explorer www.google.ca searching but never show me the page canot be found, just trying. Next step I uninstall nod32 restart computer and all work find. Reinstalling Nod32 ver 4 and before restart trying Explorer and not working again. Uninstall ver 4 restart, Internet work again, try to install ver 3 and the same thing hapen. Also I want to said that nod ver 4 was working 2 months without problem.

For the moment I have install Avg free

Thanks

2. TWaz

TWaz Registered Member

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=242747

Some things to try on this thread. I had the same issue but was lucky enough to fix it with one scan of Malwarebytes (which found 9 trojans).

NOD32 found 4 of the trojans while Malwarebytes was scanning.

If this doesn't work try a websearch for the google results redirection virus.

Some of the reports I've read indicate that this can be very difficult to remove.

Best of luck,

Tom W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.