No email with download and activation?????

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Tbone8801, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tbone8801

Tbone8801 Registered Member

Ok, I purchased a 2 year nod32 antivirus package and it still hasnt shown up in my email. I sent in a customer support message twice and still havnt heard anything from this company? Anyone else having this problemo_O I am about to file a claim with my american express card for payment made without goods delivered. This is what I get for not buying the darn box CD.o_O

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello Tbone8801,

Do you have any spam filters active on your email program? You might want to check them if so.

3. Tbone8801

Tbone8801 Registered Member

I have checked, whats frustrating is I have wrote customer support twice in the last week and I have received nothing from this company. I really want a refund at this point.:mad:

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'm sorry for the delay. I have notified our US department and asked them to contact you. In the mean time, I will PM you a temporary username/password.

5. tomcatuk

tomcatuk Registered Member

I've just renewed and bought an extra licence (3) the confirmation email from them says...
    "......This is now being processed and a licence will be emailed to you within
    a few minutes....."

That was six hours ago....!

Not exactly quick are they ?

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.