no drivers for DL320 G4 on CD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Skave, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skave

Skave Registered Member

Hi ,

maybe you can help me.

I have to backup a HP Proliant DL320 G4 P930 with Arconis Server Backup Version 9.0 but it tells me that the following drivers are not supported on the BOOTUP CD

HP NC324i PCIe Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter
    Adaptec AHCI Serial ATA HostRaid
    Adaptec Processor Device (Pseudo

is there an advanced BootCD around were those drivers are included or can I "build" me a bootcd with those special device drivers.

Thanks in advanced :)

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Skave,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please make sure that the Bootable CD is created with the latest build (3677) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows. You can find the build number in the Help -> About dialog (it should be a 3 or 4 digit number). To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If the issue persists, please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the issue and try to provide you with the solution.

Please also note that you will not be able to "build" the Acronis True Image Bootable CD with the special drivers by yourself. This can be done by Acronis Develompent Team.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.