No body help me

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by dorgane, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dorgane

dorgane Guest

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english, i am french.

The 13 March, I have renew my ESS and i have buy 1 lisense for 2 computers (my brother and mother coputer).

I live in France but i have family in Canada, BetterAntivirus has accepted sell me ESS 1/2 years ago.

Now i have only my ESS renewal but i haven't my news EAV key :'(
    I have contacted 2 times BetterAntivirus (no reply) and 3 times Eset.com just say me "Call BetterAntivirus"....ahaha but i am in France...I don't want and can to call USA...

the lisense EAV-XXXX in screenshot it is my ESS.

How can help me here ?

Snip: sensitive personal information removed

Thank you lot,
    Arnaud

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hello,
    technical support is provided by the distributor who sold the license. US resellers do not sell outside their teritory. If you live in France, I'd suggest contacting your local ESET distributor to get this sorted out. They should be able to transfer your license from the US to France, renew it and provide technical support as well.

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

It does appear that this customer bought from us for a number of years by providing a Canadian address (which is inside our territory of the USA and Canada) - I have refunded his purchase and cancelled the renewal as this is in breach of our reseller agreement.

We are not allowed to sell to users when we know they are outside the region - this is clear in the ESET reseller agreement - sorry - we are not going to knowingly break the rules. Sorry.

I will check out spam filters though - your emails should not have gone un-answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.