No beta version?, Why?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sir_carew, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Hello,
    We know that ESET is making a new version of NOD that will analyze HTTP traffic using IMON.
    Why ESET doesn't publish them as a "public" beta version so the user that are interested can test the new version and report the bugs?
    Thanks.

2. Mele20a

Mele20a Guest

Yes, I'd like to test that as I assume we will be able to use ONLY the HTTP portion of IMON. I've been told several times to do that currently...but I see no way presently to use IMON without using it to scan email and I don't want that. I would like though to have HTTP traffic analyzed....assuming the hyperthreading problem has been corrected. Anyhow, I'd be interested in testing this.

I can't login...site claims wrong password and then refuses to send the password to my email account. :(

3. sir_carew

Hello, I'm posting a image of new IMON with HTTP compatibility. It's in spanish.

Attached Files:

4. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Sir, where did you download that sucker??
    me wants one in english!!

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Yeah, I want that also! Gotta be an English version.

6. sir_carew

Hello,
    I've found that in a spanish page, in a interview of Richard Marko of ESET. I don't have the beta isn't available to the public. In that page, there aren't english screenshots, sorry.

7. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

sir_carew, thanks for the info:cool:

8. sir_carew

Welcome! ;)
    Maybe a ESET moderator can post more information as well screenshots. ***Maybe*** :ninja:

9. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Yes, I would like to see some screen shots and official comment as to when there will be a public beta.

Thanks sir_carew for letting us know that you don't actually have the beta! I have been looking all over for it. I recall getting the beta for version 2 from Eset's home site on Christmas day. It was buried there and intended as a Christmas present for their SK users, but not for the rest of world, however some of us grabbed it so I was looking for this in some odd place also, but guess there is no beta anywhere yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.