NIS 2013 have a Safe Zone?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by JerryM, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Is there a likelihood that NIS 2013 will have a dedicated capability for security when banking, such as Avast Safe Zone or Kaspersky's Safe Money, in the 2013 version?

A recent test by Matousec indicated that Symantec failed every instance of attempted penetration.

I tried to post this question on the Norton forum, but cannot read the jumbled letters necessary to post.
    Anyone else have such problems when there is a necessity to reproduce certain words and letters to verify you are a human?
    Some other sites have a similar requirement, but I can usually read them well enough to successfully enter them in the blocks.

Thanks,
    Jerry

2. BoerenkoolMetWorst

BoerenkoolMetWorst Registered Member

So far there a not many av-products that have something like this, apart from Avast and Kaspersky, I know Bitdefender 2013 and Webroot SecureAnywhere have a special protection for banking, and from other security products I know Zemana AntiLogger and SpyShelter, and Trusteer Rapport which only purpose is safe banking.
    Perhaps someone knows a product I missed, but there aren't many more than these AFAIK.
    EDIT: I see you already opened a another thread about this, perhaps they could be merged to avoid confusion.
    EDIT2: Forgot about HitmanPro.Alert

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.