NIS 2013 have a Safe Zone?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by JerryM, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Aug 31, 2003
    Is there a likelihood that NIS 2013 will have a dedicated capability for security when banking, such as Avast Safe Zone or Kaspersky's Safe Money, in the 2013 version?

A recent test by Matousec indicated that Symantec failed every instance of attempted penetration.

I tried to post this question on the Norton forum, but cannot read the jumbled letters necessary to post.
    Anyone else have such problems when there is a necessity to reproduce certain words and letters to verify you are a human?
    Some other sites have a similar requirement, but I can usually read them well enough to successfully enter them in the blocks.

2. BoerenkoolMetWorst

BoerenkoolMetWorst Registered Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Outer space
    So far there a not many av-products that have something like this, apart from Avast and Kaspersky, I know Bitdefender 2013 and Webroot SecureAnywhere have a special protection for banking, and from other security products I know Zemana AntiLogger and SpyShelter, and Trusteer Rapport which only purpose is safe banking.
    Perhaps someone knows a product I missed, but there aren't many more than these AFAIK.
    EDIT: I see you already opened a another thread about this, perhaps they could be merged to avoid confusion.
    EDIT2: Forgot about HitmanPro.Alert
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.