NIC not detecting - Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 for HP DC7900 PC

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by sajuambooken, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sajuambooken

sajuambooken Registered Member

We have a problem deploying an image onto a brand new HP dc7900 Convertible Minit Tower (CMT) PC. It would appear the Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 doesn't detect the "Integrated Intel 82567 Gigabit Network Connection" built into this model.

The Boot process goes on and it reaches select 'configure network settings' you can see that there is no reference of 'eth0' under the network card option.

Please help on this.

2. onstottc

onstottc Registered Member

I am on Snap Deploy 3.0. I am having the same problem on a Lenovo T500 with the same NIC. When I PXE boot it does not see the nic. Booting off of a CD it sees the nic.

3. mangija

mangija Registered Member

I had the same issue the version of Snap Deploy 3 I was running on a DC7900 CMT. It would not recognize the NIC. So, I downloaded Build 3292 (the latest version of the Snap Deploy). I upgraded my Snap Deploy instances and then recreated the bootable media. Still did not recognize the NIC in the DC7900. I called Tech Support and they sent me links to .iso files to download for Master Image Creator, Snap Deploy Bootable Media and StandAlone Utility. I burned each of these to 3 separate cds. This version does recognize the NIC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.