Newbie With a Simple Question!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by kaintucke, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaintucke

kaintucke Registered Member

I'm new at this, first time in a forum! Got a simple question that I know somebody can help me with. I just got SpyBlaster last week and updated it as soon as I got it going. I went through the lists and only had to uncheck The boxes for 'excite' (That's where I have my email account). But last night when I updated, I ended up with a bunch of new items in red with unchecked boxes! The simple question is: Why are they in red and why are they unchecked?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Kaintucke, welcome to Wilders.

These were new items that require you to "enable all protection", this will happen each time you update Spyware Blaster.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

3. kaintucke

kaintucke Registered Member

Thank You, I had read every thing that had come with the 'SpyBlaster', but I couldn't find anything about red lettering. I sure appreciate it.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No problem at all.

This thread will be relocated to here shortly as you have posted in the "Test Forum" ;) :D

All the best...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.