NEWBI: Paragone Boot Media Builder

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by jPaulB, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jPaulB

jPaulB Registered Member

Hello everybody,

After my original rant, I changed the default file association in Windows, and easily "burned" the KB3AIK.ISO file to a DVD with the Windows Disc Burner.

But, I'm still having trouble finding the Paragon Boot Media Builder installation package.

When I folllow the instructions provided in the user guide, I land on a Paragon page that seems to suggest that the builder is provided with the Paragon Backup and Recovery 2012 Free software package.
    In any event, I can not find a download link at http://www.paragon-software.com/landing-pages/bmb/ anyway.

Can somebody help me to find this builder?

many thanks,
    -Paul-

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I´m assuming that you downloaded WAIK as an ISO file and want to install it.

You can "mount" the ISO file with Virtual CloneDrive, http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html. Or, you can open the ISO using 7-Zip, extract the files to a temporal folder, and install the program from them.

You can burn the ISO file to a CD/DVD, using the context menu in Windows 7. In Windows Explorer, select the file > right click. An option appears to burn the ISO.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  3. jPaulB

jPaulB Registered Member

Thank you, Robin. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.