New Yahoo POP up

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by controler, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

Is this covered in Spyads? for Outpost

Attached Files:

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Did you happen to get the location of the pop-up by right-clicking on the image and selecting properties?

-Javacool

3. controler

controler Guest

I thought I tried and got This Feature Is Disabled but will try fetch it again
    maybe they are getting smarter

sorry javacool

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

If you ever get a message box saying "this feature is disabled" when you try to right-click on a page, do the following:

-Right-click...hold the button down
    -Press the spacebar to click the OK button on the pop-up message (while still holding the right mouse button down)
    -Release the right mouse button now that the message box is closed...the right-click menu will now appear :)

The steps above allow you to get around the simple JavaScript code that "prevents" you from right-clicking on a webpage.

Regards,

-Javacool

5. controler

controler Guest

Thank you Javacool, I will try to remember that one.

This was an actual POPUP and not an intire page and I can't seem to get it back again.. it was hidden behind the webpage. When I closed IE it was there on my screen :(
    I tried right clicking but got the feature disabled. ZIf I come to that popup again . I will know how to gather the URL info for you..
    In my search for this one I found another one.
    After you click on the link and go to the page. Click the back button in your IE browser and see what happens.
    http://www.interneteraser.com/

This one is close , I get the same header but blank POPUP from Webroot

http://www.webroot.com/adv/washer_001/ww_popunder_animation.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.