New Vcom SystemSuite to use Filseclab firewall

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by InfinityAz, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfinityAz

InfinityAz Registered Member

I'm a very satisfied Vcom SystemSuite and Fix-It Utilities user and have been for a few years. Vcom sent me an update on their upcoming new version of SystemSuite.

It will continue to use Trend Micro for AV/AS (but with the updated engine) but they used to use Sygate as their firewall, so I contacted them and asked what engine their new firewall is and they told me they are switching to Filseclab as their firewall.

Another nice thing is that the newer versions of Fix-It and SytemSuite can be used on up to 3 computers.

Just a FYI.

(no I do not work for them, just a happy customer)

2. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

Thanks InfinityAz for the info !

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Wow, another Fix-It fan!!! I thought I was the only one at Wilders who uses & loves Fix-It. I started using it with Win-95, back in 1996. I am now running version 5, which works just fine with WinXP.

4. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

5. Baldrick

Baldrick Registered Member

Another Vcom user. Am using System Suite Professional 7...and I'm loving it. Great software.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.