We were coming up on the time when our self-signed SSL certificate was about to expire. And, we also needed an overhaul of our server. The kernal was getting outdated. So, a few hours ago I finished generating a new server configuration at Digital Ocean. And, we are running on that now. Following the server generation, I used Let's Encrypt to get us our first publicly authorized certificate. (I'd been watching the Let's Encrypt initiative evolve and have been wanting to use it. But, it wasn't ready for last year's certificate.) In addition, some header changes have also been made to further improve security. SSL Labs results now: And, from securityheaders.io, our HTTPS score is up from a B to A (I'm still researching that last item): Let me know if you see anything not working right. The server and package changes were pretty significant. There's always a chance something got missed.