New Sandboxie version out today

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by stapp, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glentrino2duo

glentrino2duo Registered Member

Are you using a separate download manager? If you download directly from the browser, e.g. firefox, no problem with Sandboxie's "Recover." But, I notice that if you are using a separate download manager launch by the browser, say FDM, Sandboxie's "recover" feature won't see it...

2. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

Thanx Franklin, you've cleared it up for me. Not being as computer savvy as many on here, I had not explored how Sandboxie actually went about doing what it does. Up until now I simply have saved files either to a folder on my desktop, or one in my documents, and as coincidence, (or good design by the developers) would have it these two locations were catered for. With this particular file I saved to a completely different folder, sandboxie simply had not been programmed to examine that folder, :oops: . Mystery solved, enduser error!
    Thanx for the help

Thanx glentrino2duo, got it.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Seems i been forever waiting to use Sandboxie where it runs completely stable and by golly this version 3 seems to finally have made the grade for me.

I always knew it was a very beneficial Sandbox from the start, but for some reason, just like snoopfree used to do, it simply refused to cooperate with my systems.

Not anymore, and i'm pleased as pink to finally announce my complete satisfaction in it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.