New program Process Patrol

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by notageek, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notageek

notageek Registered Member

I diudn't see this program posted anyware but I seen it at Majorgeeks tonight and thought I would post the link here so others may look at it and might even try it, ;)

It's call Process Patrol. It's freeware and can be found here http://www.processpatrol.com/

I didn't type up no info on this program becuase I'm lazy. ;) But all the info about the program is on the webpage listed above.

2. bch

bch Registered Member

Haven't tried the programme but there are two adverts on the site promoting XoftSpy and noadaware. These programmes can be found on this list http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm

From the site : "If you do not need the badware, then please visit our links section as well as advertisements on this page for some recommended spyware removal products."

3. notageek

notageek Registered Member

Oh I didn't see any ads on the site. My Adblocking program must of blocked them. If I would of seen them I would of never posted about the program.

4. bch

bch Registered Member

notageek.

Not at all, it doesn't mean its a bad app. Just that the ads and the comments make you think twice. Maybe someone who uses the programme might drop in and advise.

Best wishes.

5. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I just checked the links on their site. Didn't see them recommend Spybot, Adaware, etc. without going back and checking, a lot of them looked like names that are on Eric Howes list of rogue stuff. I would stick to reputable stuff, like Spywareblaster, Adaware, Spybot, and even Giant.

I personally wouldn't touch that site with a 10 ft pole.

6. Q Section

Q Section Registered Member

Headquarters - London & Field Offices -Worldwide
    Or even a 9 ft Czech?

7. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i was just looking at this program at snapfiles, the site seems to be down at the moment o_O but, it looks very good to me. has anyone tried it? or does anyone know if it has any spyware? thanks :)
    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/processpatrol.html

i tried to link a screenshot below, but it doesnt seem to have loaded. here's an uploaded image of it if it instead...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.