New PG

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Rico, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hi, Will PG 3.3 be released in non-Beta, or final version? Will th final version update the current beta?

Thanks & Take Care
    rico

2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

I am confident it will be one day.

The practice of always uninstalling beta software before installing the release version is something that should be done. In theory, there should be little difference between the last beta and the release version. However any difference could be the the one that causes the software to no run correctly if at all on your computer.

HTH, take care.

3. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

i think a PG 4 would be nice, if it is possible, where, instead of PG's automatically blocking things, like "services wanted to install a driver", it would popup an alert saying "services tried to install a driver: allow?/block?

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

it would be great if PG could be like AppDefend and let u select between allow, prompt, and block.

PG's learning mode also has a few issues, it initially blocks privileges then allows them.

PG 4 is so far away :(

5. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

I wouldn't be so quick to frown. Sometimes perfecting on a quality invention takes more time than we like but the end results seem to always turn up more than you expected in the first place.

6. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

This would be WONDERFUL !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.