New PC Doctor - KINGSOFT Security Releases Kingsoft PC Doctor 2.7

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by KingsoftSecurity, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boombastik

boombastik Registered Member

I dont have that driver installed with kingsoft pc doctor 3.3. Any other kingsoft programm?

2. KingsoftSecurity

KingsoftSecurity Registered Member

Hello Kees1958, this is the driver for Traffic Monitor. the block list is more likely a history list, including auto allowed, manual allowed and manual disabled. Sorry to make you confused. :(

3. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Thx for the answer

4. Kees1958

No just latest version with cloud based AV engine check when downloading programs

5. Kees1958

Using the 3.3 version now (in stead of old 2.7 when launched), surprised to see it warns for new autorun entries added also :thumb:
    Now I understand the automatic allowed message. I noticed the icon flickers when a registered service is loading a driver. Because it is allready on the system it just writes a log file. Pitty on the translation. What is the quality issue with the trojan that Kingsoft decided not to continue it.

I have URL filter disabled and process monitoring (so only looking at downloads and critical registry changes). Liking 3.3. a lot more than 2.7

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  6. KingsoftSecurity

Thanks for sharing your experience with Kingsoft PC Doctor.:thumb:

7. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

8. KingsoftSecurity

9. 1chaoticadult

1chaoticadult Registered Member

10. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

11. clocks

clocks Registered Member

Is this program even worth discussing in anti-malware forums anymore, now that they are really more of a optimizing program?

12. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

It's a shame that the full version isn't getting updates. As I am using the full version with anti-malware features I am still using those old optimizing tools.

13. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

14. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

Hopeless!!!! No updates for the full version!! o_O

15. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Well, for what it's worth, since this topic is been nesting for 20 pages long i decided to peep into it briefly to see just whats up over this. Needless to say now it's drawn my full curiosity so much i'm back reading all 20 pages of it and find the discussion and app interesting. Insomuch as i tried the cleaner app and am impressed since it "did" perform something of a boost to my system & boot ETA.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the antimalware project and looking forward to it's return for us Wilder's members to pour over it.

Is something beneficial been stumbled on here?

16. Ranget

Ranget Registered Member

a quick question Tried your Product
    but it's not auto starting on LUA without an Admin Pass
    it there a way to make it autostart in that account without the Admin Pass ?
    thanks in front

17. KingsoftSecurity

I'm sorry, current version can only autostart with Admin Pass, because it needs the permission to read some data for startup assistant and other features.

18. KingsoftSecurity

I'm sorry, since we noticed the all in one package is hardly accepted by users, we'll make KPD smaller and simple, without security, and release a new standalone antivirus in couple months.

PS: Because our old digital signature is going to be invalid, so we're performing an automatic update for version <= 3.3, to solve this signature issue.

19. KingsoftSecurity

Thanks for trying KPD, and its future version will be more simple and more clear. One anti-malware and one optimizer.

20. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Not at all. Glad i did.

I will say this CLOUD, the optimization process caught me completely by surprise. I never have put much faith in any of the one-click solutions that i been thru over the years, but i do have to give this one some solid credit, it shock even me to see how fast the boot time was improved, and thats with a heavy collection of everything from security apps to my personal customixations that start up (i wouldn't be without) such as UberIcon, Iconoid, Vanimator, Drive Space Indicator, etc. on top of Kaspersky Internet Security. :cool: Not only that, but my desktop items are much snappier now. Good Job!

21. KingsoftSecurity

Dear EASTER, I'm very honored to hear you're playing well with KPD. May I know which version of KPD you're using, and which feature you like most?

22. kupo

kupo Registered Member

Now I want to give it a try, LOL.

23. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

Kingsoft PC Doctor makes you faster:thumb: :thumb:

24. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Gladly. The version listed a few replies back of course.http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=595

Version 3.7.0.47 :thumb:

As far as the feature i personal favor most, is both the junk files cleaner & expecially the BOOT OPTIMIZER feature. This feature alone w/ it's delayed startup actions separated the loading of pre-selected apps just enough it seems that it trimmed down a very reasonable amount of bootup time. :)

Of course one should choose to "Ignore" any delays on their critical security startup apps/services specifically designed to load early in the Load Order.

Still exploring the other features like . Do you intend to add any additional feature where users can Browse to Portable caches to auto-clean those too?

IMHO, browsers of any type will never reach their optimum performance free of errors untill one comes out that offers cloud cache. Now that would really make for some creative useful innovation don't you think? Untill then, please consider setting to either add auto-cleaning of alternate browsers, or personal config setting to add cache for clearing that dump. LoL

As you might know, the Chrome & Iron Browsers respectively, load additional resource draining running processes of themselves on every new opened page, so the System Booster really helps to prevent premature Aw Snap! occasions.

25. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Registered Member

Thanks, helped shaved off 1 minute off my startup. Well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.