New nod32 user

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dark Shadow, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

I Recently Downloaded nod32 2.7 with first look at the gui I almost unistalled it as fast as the install,but some reading of this forum and hands on I quickly learned it to configure.All I can say is wow this program runs great no conflics and my laptop runs great with the low resources from nod32.I also was curious about the version 3.0 RC1 and gave eset a phone Call with some questions and was very pleased for the response time from the answered call and the very well spoken gentlemen jason I spoke with was very polite and helpfull. Hats off to eset and this forum.why I have not chosen nod for my virus protection yrs ago?shot me please for being a dummy

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  2. HURST

HURST Registered Member

Hi djohn...welcome to wilders!
    feel free to post any doubts you can have, I'm sure if someone can help, they'll gladly do so... I guess you're already learning a lot on computer security :D

3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

thank you hurst for the warm welcome and I will thank you

4. rollers

rollers Registered Member

Welcome to Wilders. Enjoy your stay.

5. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

NOD32 is expanded mainly in Slovakia and Czech Republic (ESET is slovak company). In the global it isn't so known. But he has got high-quality. Stay with ESET. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.