New Nasty

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by ftwynne59, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ftwynne59

ftwynne59 Registered Member

Be alert....

If you receive an email entitled Bedtimes"

Delete it IMMEDIATELY. Do not open it. Apparently this one is pretty nasty. It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer. It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards. It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt to play. It will program your phone auto dial to call only 0898 numbers. This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank.

IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING. It will drink ALL your beer. FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING?? It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table when you are expecting company. It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine. If the "Bedtimes" message opened in a Windows 95/98 environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bathtub. It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

Be careful out there...

ftwynne59

2. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Darn I hope they find a cure for this one really quick :eek: :eek: ;)

4. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

5. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I have already forwarded 'Bedtimes' (for Bonzo) to all of the deserving degenerates in Ozzieland! The part about flushing whilst in the shower won't effect them but the drinking of all their beer ......well...there may be casualties!!!

Mwua ha ha..ing in Maui, mud ed

6. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

If it does not affect mud ed's mechanical mouse... it can't be that nasty. :D The kit comes with clothespins and plently of software.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.