new imgburn 2.4.2.0 is out and fixed my burning problems

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zfactor, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

i was constantly getting errors with dvd+r and finalising them with the previous version it was not media related and i tried many other programs with no other issues than with imgburn and this new version i dont so far have a single issue yet.. (crosses fingers lol) just figured if it was not posted id update my issue i had with the last version..

2. rolarocka

rolarocka Guest

Their changelog is allways impressive. Good program. I use ImgBurn and InfraRecorder. Best ever and totally sufficient.

3. Arup

Arup Guest

This is how all buring programs ought to be, nothing fancy yet all features are there, more than other programs, stuff like OPC before burn etc are quite useful. Its fast, stable, small footprint, excellent interface and best of all, its free........who could ask for anything more.

4. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

well have to eat my words.. problem came back after about 4-5 burns.. now i can not get it to go away with imgburn but ALL OTHER PROGRAMS burn this media fine... arghh i really really liked this and was hoping it would be perfect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.