New Happy NOD32 User

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Shaker, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaker

Shaker Registered Member

Hi. Well I finally took the plunge and installed NOD32 on my computer. Previously running NAV 2005. My computer is a five year old Gateway 700 Mhz with 512 RAM. I have Comcast cable internet connection. I have noticed a slight increase in speed going from site to site, but where the increase speed is really noticed is at start up and re-boots. With NAV on this old machine, start up and re-boots were so slow. With NOD32 it's much faster. What a pleasure. I'm not bashing NAV, it's just a fact on my computer.

I followed the suggestions from Blackspear on configuring NOD32. So far everything is running smoothly. I do have a question though. In DMON>Setup, IMON>Setup, and NOD32>Run NOD32>Setup, there is something called System with a check box next to List All Files. Blackspear doesn't have it checked in his examples, so I didn't check the box either. I'm not exactly sure what this List All Files means. I'm sure it's something simple and I'm going to feel really dumb when I hear the answer. :)

2. nameless

nameless Registered Member

This is mentioned in the documentation:

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

There are no dumb questions around here, ask away :D

Cheers :D

4. Shaker

Shaker Registered Member

Thanks nameless and Blackspear. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. For some reason Wilders wouldn't let me log in.

5. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

Punishment for this maybe?
    :D

6. Shaker

Shaker Registered Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shaker
    Thanks nameless and Blackspear. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. For some reason Wilders wouldn't let me log in.

:D :D A sort of cyberspace slap on the wrist maybe. ;) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.