New Free Anti Trojan

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Rickster, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickster

Rickster Guest

Its called '' Troyan Explore '' . http://www.troyan.tk/

Troyan Explore 4.14 Spanish/English maybe ??

W98/NT/Me/2000/Xp

TROYAN EXPLORE realizado en Argentina por BUENOS AIRES Sistemas, busca virus, backdoors, macro, adware y spyware. Se actualiza semanalmente, no reside en memoria y es capaz de eliminar algunas instalaciones nocivas. Protege el disco rígido de las exigentes revisiones de antivirus estandar. Sólo hay que instalarlo para que revise la PC al iniciarse.

I think is english too because of this link :

http://gratis.unohost.com/troyan/Install.htm

Novedades/The last update

* 2 Virus nuevos tipo Worm : Arcam, Axon
    * 1 Virus nuevo tipo Backdoor : B/Carool
    * 10 Nuevas versiones virus Worm : Sasser.B C y D, Netsky, Iestart, Supova
    * 23 Nuevas versiones B/ : BotGen, B/Beagle, B/Cissi, B/Gbot
    * 9 Nuevas versiones tipo Ad/Spy: A/AdGen, A/KhGen, A/MT, A/Lop, A/PyScn
    * Mejora reconocimiento B/ : B/Initsvc
    * Mejora reconocimiento Ad/Spy: A/DLR, A/ISTb, A/KV, A/P2P, A/FB, A/NCse
    * Mejora reconocimiento Virus : Sasser, Trilion, Veedna
    * 1 Grupo nuevo de Cookies : Total 408
    * Total datos recopilados : 5,5 Kb

2. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

.tk o_O

It's the country code for Tokelau -- an island 4 miles in area; population 1,503 souls, Territory of New Zealand.

They're supposedly giving away *free* .tk domains at...
    http://www.dot.tk/

I'm curious to read comments about the free anti-trojan program. I have neither the wherewithal nor guts to test it myself. :eek:

3. notageek

notageek Registered Member

I would try it but umm I can't speak and read spanish well. :( oh well someone will come along and try it and let us know how it works.

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I was going to trial troyan about two months ago but it was only in spanish then.

5. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Guest

was googling this topic an came upon an older wilders thread by a member here who used this program.....the member zerro*** sorry I forgot the whole name...but Paul W responded to the post....
    so, why didn't I copy a link to the old thread...cause I clicked out by mistake.......must be the meds......LOL

6. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

ROYAN EXPLORES made in Argentina by Buenos Aires Systems, looks for virus, backdoors, macro, adware and spyware. It is updated weekly, it does not reside in memory and he is able to eliminate some injurious facilities. It protects the rigid disk of the demanding revisions of antivirus to estandar. It is only necessary to install it so that it reviews the PC when beginning. By consultations of use and installation to send mail info@troyan.tk Information in line

The Tokolau Island link is interesting . it is halfways between Hawaii and New zealand In the south pacific ocean . Not sure what it has to do with the anti virus though as they would only have two or three pc on that island .

7. Snowguy

Snowguy Guest

SPC

thanks for posting that info......the download is only 290kb....one very small trojan scanner.....wonder what such a small proggy can do?
    Would test it just for the heck....unfortunately, am feeling rather on the weak side an not up to working on a computer should anything happen.....again thankya

8. zorrozorrito

zorrozorrito Guest

Hi, I use this anti trojan and it is good, it finds some trojans that others don´t. It´s database is still little, a little more than 1500 trojans, virus, adaware and spyware. It is not memory resident, they say it will be in next future. I use it as a complement with a2 and ewido, the three of them are free. Two months ago I have a problem with a false-positive, and I wrote to the creator,Federico Carbonell is his name and next week there was no problem. It is only in spanish. Besides, it only tells you where the malaware is, so that you have to eliminate it in the place it tells you where the malaware is.
    Try it, it is free and good as a complement, you can find it here.
    http://www.troyan.tk/

9. zorrozorrito

zorrozorrito Guest

This is the update 4.15

Instalador (Full Install) (292k) (16-05-2004) Ver ¿Como Instalar?
    (Primera vez instalar este / First time installation) See How To Install?

Novedades

7 Virus nuevos tipo Worm : Golo, Windang, Cycle, Peck, Dabber, Posit, Wallon
    2 Virus nuevos tipo Macro : M/Thus, M/Mmtour
    1 Nuevo componente Ad/Spy : A/IS
    17 Nuevas versiones virus Worm : Axon.B, Sasser.E y F, Iestart, Fortnight, Sober.F y G
    26 Nuevas versiones B/ : BotGen, IrcGen, B/Adtoda, B/Cay, B/Winspyer, B/Bancodor, B/Nibu
    11 Nuevas versiones tipo Ad/Spy: A/DLR, A/CM, A/LOP, A/ISTb, A/PyS, A/CAS, A/AdGen, A/KhGen
    Mejora reconocimiento B/ : B/Initsvc, B/Lovgate, B/Beagle
    Mejora reconocimiento Ad/Spy: A/HoBr, A/ShB, A/P2P, A/PG
    Mejora reconocimiento Virus : Mimail
    1 Grupo nuevo de Cookies : Total 409
    Total datos recopilados : 10Kb

10. Ruffian

Ruffian Guest

Clamwin antivirus says "W32.Shoho FOUND" on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.