New endorsement for NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by nonmirecordo, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonmirecordo

nonmirecordo Registered Member

Just over a month ago I recommended NOD32 to Mark Rider, the author of the Common Sense Security Newsletter.

He took up my challenge and tried it for a month. In this month's newsletter (published today) he finished his appraisal by saying:

Overall I am very pleased with NOD32 and I bought a one year license. *It cost less than the McAfee, Panda, Trend Micro or Symantec programs, and it works just as well or better. *One big advantage is that you are not locked in to an automatic renewal like McAfee and Symantec do. *They require you to let them know that you do not want another year's worth of updates 30 days before the renewal date - and they automatically renew you 30 days before the year is over. *Unless you are thinking 2 months in advance, you will get locked in for another year and have to fight to get your money back.

If you are thinking about getting away from the high-profile high-priced antivirus programs and don't want to rely on free programs, I recommend giving NOD32 a try. *The 1 month trial is free, and you might just find that it is the right program for you.

To see the whole of his appraisal you will have to sign-up for his (free) newsletter or wait until the next edition is published (at which time the previous edition is shown on the website).

I don't know what his readership is but his recommendation should bring in a few more customers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.