New CryptoSuite

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by Mr.Blaze, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:Di wonder what the new verstion will have

im not expecting much as J hasnt had to much time on his hands perty busy guy

but i think in two months something major will come out in at his end what you guys think

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Well Blazie, My personal want is for encrypted file sharing directly between users :)

3. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

File integrity module checking for me, something like TripWire.

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

i only want two things the ablity to password protect and burn cd's with this high level of encryption

and smileys like aim in the chat function lol

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

and voice dictation and read aloud so we can still communicate when away for coffee or Pilli's high low hot cold normal tea, dinner, etc, but it should have a sneeze protection to avoid spreading of viruses over the internet or wiping the screen.
    and camera support as long as we can choose from live and a nice picture
    and many features mentioned already

6. Shelb

Shelb Registered Member

My vote most desirable new feature is the ability to work from and save to files in an encrypted archive without having to unencrypt/reencrypt them. The decision as to what features will be added to the next version, is up to DCS of coarse :D :D

7. Rod S

Rod S Registered Member

Having CryptoSuite as a stegano suite as well would be awesome.....hide messages in images, and send them via cryptosuite as a DCC type send encrypted...CS is the only one that can see them, and if intercepted, person needs to have CS to load the images with a password....

A normal encrypted file transfer would be awesome too.

Encrypted burning of a cd so when you click on the CD it asks for a passwd is a nice idea, how often it will be used, uncertain.

All these ideas are great though, love em!

Rod S

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello Rod and welcome!
    The stegano, addition to email, file transfer, encrypted drives/cd-rom -- all are on the wishlist, looking forward to whjat will be included in next beta!
    Very nice! Imagine all emails are on all ISP's systems, so if we can send everything encrypted, the better! Self extracting if we want, but how do we tell the receivers passwords which will have to be in normal readable text first time! Guess a temp password, in an encrypted environment the real one before sending the real stuff.

Would encrypted trojans be detectable, and working?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.