new beta drivers, new problems, help me Please!!!

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by ttchoice, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ttchoice

ttchoice Registered Member

hi federic:

1. After i installed the new beta driver, i could not access to the internet, the browser told me it can not find the DNS, with the same settings and the same ruleset. Of course there are some modifications in the reg.
    how it happend to me?
    so federic, please help!

2.I uninstalled the new drivers, it is ok, i can access to the internet again.But, unfortrunately i found another problem with my BitComet (a BT Client software). The browser can not access to the internet with the BitComet downloading at the same time. You know what, before i installed the new drivers, everything was fine. Even i set the BitComet to try connecting almost 80 threads and at the mean time the browser can still access to the internet with the cracked TCPIP.sys file (50 threads).

i have tried to re-crack the tcpip.sys, it would not work as before.
    i have tried to re-install the lock n stop firewall, the result is same.
    i have tried to re-install the whole system, and everything is just not working any more!

Please, please, help me!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :'( :'( :'(

BTW: maybe i shoud re-install the system again with changing the NTFS to FAT32 and changing back to NTFS?

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Hi ttchoice

- What new driver you in reference to? Have a D/L link or link to the topic where you downloaded this new driver from?

The registry modifications, was they specific to Look ‘n’ Stop? If so what were the registry modifications?

- If you experienced problems with the beta driver, restoring the original Look ‘n’ Stop driver and undoing Look ‘n’ Stop registry tweaks and re-booting should be more then efficient.

3. ttchoice

ttchoice Registered Member

4. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

- After you replaced the Look ‘n’ Stop application filtering driver you also applied Look ‘n’ Stop registry tweaks and one of them being “ActivatedSoon”, right? You re-booted and after windows load you found yourself not capable of making initiating connections from your machine. The reason for the difficulties were corresponding with ActivatedSoon tweak and lack re-configuring of some in Look ‘n’ Stop Application filtering list.

- Once you uninstalled Look ‘n’ Stop and re-booted, and you still experienced some problems, it is obvious it isn’t corresponding with Look ‘n’ Stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.