network technican tools

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by lodore, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

hello,
    i am in training to be a network technican.
    what tools would you reccomend me to try that could be useful in kinda day to day life as a network tech?
    thanks in advance
    lodore

2. Colasoft

Colasoft Colasoft Support

Hello lodore,

Thank you for asking. IMHO, I strongly suggest you master at least one network analyzer (sniffer) software which will help you in many ways in your daily work as a network tech.

A network analyzer (sniffer) is a software that performs packet capturing, network monitoring, protocol analyzing and packet decoding. By capturing data transmitted on your network and providing such data in understandable ways, it enables you actually "see" clearly what happens in your network, not it appears to be.

Colasoft Capsa is such a network analyzer (sniffer) software provided by our company, you can find more information at http://www.colasoft.com/capsa; also feel free to download and try it;)

We also provide a list of free handy tools in our Free Network Tools section.

Feel free to make a post if you have further questions:)

Regards,

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.