Network Path Not Found Echo Workstation

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by aks, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aks

aks Registered Member

Hey folks

I have read some very useful info on this forum before, and though that the good folks here might be able to help me with my issue.

We have just purchased a Acronis Echo Workstation, and I was trying to install a client component on a remote computer on our network, using the provided wizard.

The wizard would find the network and the computers, but at first we would get the
    "Not enough server storage is available to process this command (0xFFF0)" error.

We restarted the Server service on the administrative machine from which we are trying to install the remote component, and that issue was fixed, but now instead of that we are getting "The network path \\remote computer name\Admin$" was not found error.

Any help will be very appreciated

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello aks,

Thank you for using Acronis Workstations Backup software.

The issue you have described can be related to the known Microsoft Lanman Server limitation. As a matter of fact it has a fixed limit on the quantity of filters it supports. Since Acronis adds several filters, their amount can exceed Lanman Server filters limit. The workaround is to increase IRPStackSize registry value. So please try this. You can find detailed instruction how to do this in the respective Microsoft Knowledge Base Article.

Thank you
    --
    Nikita Sakharov

3. aks

aks Registered Member

Thank you for the prompt response Nikita

It worked

hopefully it will be smooth sailing from this point on

thanks again

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello aks,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.