network installations

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by huggybear, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huggybear

huggybear Registered Member

I am looking for a command line switch or a script to install Spyware Blaster. Specifically I am looking to verysilent install (no user interaction); no icons on desktop; and auto update to latest patches. Any help??

Thanks!

2. DMC@HIT

DMC@HIT Registered Member

This is similar to my needs. I work in the educational industry admin'ing the joint and we need to make it add all of the updated settings automatically without user interaction.

We can push out the dtb files automatically but really can't force students to start the software and click to update the protection from the updated files.

I am still just checking the software out but so far it seems to be far and away the best protection out there with its ease of use for clients. If we can only get a fix for my request we will be pushing it out to over 3000 machines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.