Network Forensics Evasion: How to Exit the Matrix

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by Searching_ _ _, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

Exit the Matrix

2. caspian

caspian Registered Member

Wow that's a lot to read. It says 2006. Do you think it is still mostly valid information today?

3. Nebulus

Nebulus Registered Member

I would tend to say partly yes, partly no. Let me explain. The document is pretty good in my opinion, especially at pinpointing the privacy/anonymity problems that surrounds the internet. The problems are very well described and specified. However, the solutions are a bit old and some of them a bit unrealistic. Some of them are pure technical solutions that can be used now without any difficulties. But what worries me is the law related part, because the situation is deteriorating each year, and the day when everyone is considered guilty and will have to prove innocence in court draws near (it is here in some countries, but that is another story) - so some of the proposed ideas will be quickly rendered obsolete.

No matter what drawbacks it might have, though, I highly recommend reading it :thumb:

4. caspian

caspian Registered Member

Thanks for explaining that for me. Caspian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.