Network adapters etc

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by aptisman, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aptisman

aptisman Registered Member

Hi all

Currently using v2.06p1 with Phant0m's ruleset v8.003. This has been my setup for a long time.

I have just noticed in the Welcome page it is not showing as connected, there are no Network adapters listed, and nothing showing in the log, although I am connected.

I have searched for the answer, but have not found anything, would appreciate some help in sorting this problem.

Thanks.

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

If there is no network interface in the options tab, there is a configuration or driver installation issue.
    Maybe in the Windows network interface configuration (where you see the list of protocols/services attached to a network connection) the checkbox for Look 'n' Stop driver has been removed.

Frederic

3. aptisman

If I'm looking in the right place it is still ticked.

4. aptisman

Sorry, answering my own question I know, but I uninstalled and reinstalled and LnS is now working.

The only problem remaining is with Phant0m's rule set, and I will ask my question on his forum.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.