Netscape browser protection?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by MagicMan, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicMan

MagicMan Registered Member

Does SpywareBlaster work with Netscape browser? I keep getting the Alexa I think that is what it is called. My son prefer to use Netscape, and that is fine with me. I would like to know where this is coming from a why isn't being blocked?

Thank you,
    MagicMan

2. Beefcarver

Beefcarver Registered Member

Yes it does. mozilla is a fancy name for netscape its both the same. If you look at the protections the Mozilla ( netscape) is protected. netscape is a more secure browser than Internet explorer. IE has to many bugs and ways for hackers to exploit.

3. dieferman

dieferman Guest

I Believe The Original Question Is Refering To SB Protecting The New Netscape 8.0Beta (Based On Firefox 1.0).... SB Used To Work Fine With Netscape 7.2, But It Does Not Recognized That The New Version Is Installed.... I Use IE Through Avant Browser But Also Netscape.... Now I'm Afraid Of Using The Second One.... It Feels Like Been A Little Naked Baby In The Middle Of The "Sahara"!!!!.... Is There A Way To Tell,Manually, SB Of The Existance Of A Mozilla Based Browsero_O?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.