need to access *tbi image...image for linux says evaluation over

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by slow6brick, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slow6brick

slow6brick Registered Member

do i just have to buy the software...i need about 20 files from a 75gb tbi image file created with image for linux...file was created 04/12/10 and when i attempt to extract it, program says, past evaluation period and will not let me do anything else...any help, ideas, etc? any other programs i can use? im running xp sp3 but i use image for linux from bootable cd

really need these files for a presentation next week, so any help is appreciated...thanks

2. Sadeghi85

Sadeghi85 Registered Member

3. slow6brick

yes, says file is invalid or cannot be read...i made this image and did byte byte verification with no errors so i believe it still should be good

4. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Try to change the date of your pc to 04/12/10. Before trying to open it, run a check-disc on the partition/drive where the image is stored.

Panagiotis

5. slow6brick

check disk is good...have it on 2 different disks...both fine...will try the date switch...that seems too easy though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.