need some help please thank you ..

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by anotherscot, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anotherscot

anotherscot Guest

having probs signing on ,,
    and can anyone assist with a trojan named juntador.l i have removed 2 parts of it but cannot find or remove 3rd part ,,,, i know where its supposed to be but i cant locate it , thank you for your help im pc challenged and not very good at using your great site eithier sorry for being so stupid

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi anotherscot,

Getting logged in on most web based forums (and staying logged on) is mostly about cookies and trust levels set in your browser (and other security tools like firewalls and proxies, if you use such tools). Take a look at this thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=32132

Much of what we can advise about login problems is there. You will need to verify the settings in your browser and other security software...

Allowing cookies from *.wilderssecurity.com is key - this includes both permanent and session cookies. A fresh start by closing all browser windows, deleting any existing cookie related to wilderssecurity and setting it to 'accept' and maintain any new cookies from the forum is essential. The forum also uses some javascript, which you'll need to allow if you want to fully support the functions here.

As to your trojan question, I've moved this thread to the "trojans and backdoors" section so it'll get more attention.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi anotherscot, Try here for a solution: Follow this precedure to remove your malware
    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_JUNTADOR.K

Go to www.diamondcs.com.au and download the trial version of TDS3, whist there also download the latest radius file (definitions) - Once installed, reboot place the radius file in the main TDS3 folder.
    Disable any resident AV
    Open TDS3 in scan configuration enable all scans select my computer to scan and start it. Go for a coffee or two and report back your results.

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.