Need List of SATA RAID 5 Controllers for TI 8.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by stafford, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stafford

stafford Registered Member

Can anyone help me. I need to find an SATA RAID 5 Controller that is compatible with True Image Server 8.0 for Windows. I just destroyed three brand new Western Digital WD2500's using a Promise FastTrack S150 SX4-M and Acronis True Image 8.0 Server for Windows software. I have no faith that the Promise Controller is going to work. I cannot find a phone number for anyone at Acronis who can give me any tech support. My e-mail has not been answered. I am desperate to get my customer back online.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello stafford,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are really sorry for the inconveniences. Did you send the letter to Acronis Support? Please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply. I will find out the reason for the delay. You can try to download the trial version of Acronis True Image 8.0 Server, create a bootable CD and make sure it will recognize your drive correctly.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.