Need info about Trojan Remover

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by The_Moth, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Moth

The_Moth Registered Member

I see this part of the board is empty,but hopefully someone can answer my question.Is Trojan Remover a good program to use on a PC running XP3? or is there any other program that would be compatible or better? Thank you in andvance !

2. fax

fax Registered Member

It depends what are you using as main antimalware solution. It may be redundant or not.

3. asr

asr Registered Member

Hi The Moth:
    Hopefully this may help you. I've been using Trojan Remover for almost 10 years now and have found it to be a extra layer of protection. I use it primarily as a "On Demand" scanner as it does not have a live module, however over the years it has done a great job at detecting Trojans, and in most cases malware. TR does a great job at cleaning and removing Trojans from my experience. Hope this helps.:D

4. The_Moth

The_Moth Registered Member

Thanks, I am also using NIS 2012, Spyware Blaster,Malaware bytes free,SAS,and Spy Bot. I use all on demand. NIS on start up. Same thing with TR do not use it at start up only if needed to scan,just wanted to see if people are still using it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.