Need Help with Prevx Safeonline in LUA

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Cherub, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

This is indeed our policy :) We definitely agree that the user switching area seems to have a problem but the work involved with supporting user switching is literally monumental and exceedingly complex. Rest assured that we will find a solution, but it is a non-trivial task, which is why it is taking longer than it would seem that it should :)

2. Cherub

Cherub Registered Member

I updated to 3.05.44 and my problem when switching to LUA was solved. Thanks.

However, with safeonline on, I still have a problem of printing from my browser. I've tried to put it at medium and still can't print. Also, when I'm saving a picture/article online and want to place it in a new folder, when I click on the new folder it doesn't automatically create one. But, if I go out of the save mode box and try again, the new folder does appear. I probably haven't explained that too well but it is a weird thing happening.

So, I have turned off safeonline and everything seems to work great. Hopefully someone else has had this problem and can let me know how to fix it. If not, that's OK, as I really like Prevx by itself and glad to have the LUA problem fixed.

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Could you possibly try these instructions I've written: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1601726&postcount=53

If they don't help, let me know and I'll continue to investigate further :)

4. Cherub

Cherub Registered Member

Will do. I'm at work now, but I'll hopefully have time to do it tonight. Thanks and let you know if it works.

5. Cherub

Cherub Registered Member

That didn't help. Still getting the error when Printing. I'm also still having the problem when saving a file, like a picture. I click "save as", the window pops up but when I hit "new folder", nothing happens. But, if I go out of window and then back in, the new folder is there. Then, the same thing will happen if I "rename" folder. I will put the new name in but when I finish it reverts back to "new folder", however, when I go out of window and then go back, the folder will have the name I gave it. lol

Anyway, hopefully y'all will find the problem. In the meantime, I'm just using Prevx with safeonline turned off. Still satisfied with the product and hope that the printing/folder problem will be fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.