Need Help With Old IDS - Nuzzler Securepoint

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by daniel2007, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daniel2007

daniel2007 Registered Member

Hello all,

Just joined Wilder's yesterday and saw some posts about an old IDS by SecurePoint - Nuzzler.

I'm testing as many of these as I can and even have a full working version of this software but after the install, up pops this "enter activation key" window. It's a free product - even though discontinued - but I can't find this key # anywhere.

Does anyone still have the # ? SecPoint doesn't respond, and I've searched for an hour already on the web with zip, nada, nothing.

Also, anyone who wants to try it can let me know, and I'll upload my v2.0.9.102 (about 1.7mb compressed) either by Rapidshare or email.

I'll PM the link to interested members.

~daniel~
    ps. I really like the looks of this software and am deadly serious about testing it.

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Daniel,

Network IDS are not much discussed over here. I think you will get more responses when you post this in other firewalls. Though techniclly not a firewall, it is likely that FW experts also know something about NIDS.

Regards Kees

3. daniel2007

Kees1958,
    Done. Now if only i have a little better luck. Didn't Karlejag do a big write-up about IDS last year ? Where is he when you need 'em ?

4. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

5. daniel2007

it gets better. that site is hosted through some french "world of blogs" which i couldn't read. so i started clicking on stuff and now i'm getting french email saying that mr. kareldjag has welcomed me to their site with my address plastered on over-blog.com - yikes ! kareldjag's last entry was 2007 here as well. it looks bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.