need help using port explorer

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by jymmyp, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

:doubt: Hi,im not real savy on computers and only recently figured out how to use tds-3 correctly now i have port explorer and could really use some help on using it correctly i guess it should be loaded at startup and then minimised to task bar right? do i have to configure anything?thanks in advance for any help Jim

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there jymmyp,
    Sorry we overlooked your posting.
    You can open the Port Explorer GUI any moment you wish, as it does it's work anyway in the background. TDS is the one you start as quick as possible for the exec protection and keep it loaded, Port Explorer you do when you want and of course as you want to be able to see the ports and connections as quick as possible after a reboot too.
    For some settings, in the meny on top you see a few options like showing netstat sockets or not, colors, logging and it's size, etc. The helpfile is very well written and informative in this field and gives lots of background information what we are all seeing and what we can do.

3. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

Thanks yet again Jooske i'll play around with it some

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.