Need help uninstalling...

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by FuzzYLogiC8869, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzYLogiC8869

FuzzYLogiC8869 Registered Member

Ok, I have been reading the threads and they don't work for me. I have uploaded a screen of my problem. The whole folder cannot be deleted since it says that it is being used.

I did the disabling of all protection and uninstalling it from Add/Remove, but it did not remove the spywareblaster.exe file and the unins000.exe file. Then I tried to install 4.0 but it stopped midway on the spywareblaster.exe and it said it cannot be replaced.

I have tried the reinstalling 3.5.1 to uninstall = fail. Just made a duplicate of the unins00.exe.

I have tried installing 4.0 over it, it worked, but it won't update.

All I am looking for is how to remove the folder and its contents without making more duplicate unins00x.exe files. :( :'(

Attached Files:

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello FuzzYLogiC8869,

You don't have Spywareblaster in the startup folder by any chance do you?

3. RealOne

RealOne Registered Member

I have exactly the same problem as Fuzzy...verbatim. Trying to install SB v.4. Please continue your questions, as none of other suggestions has worked for me either. I use XP - Home SP2. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.