Need help to configure DAP downloader for Av check

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by MorrisAO, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorrisAO

MorrisAO Registered Member

Hi all

I'm a newbie to these forums. I've done a bit of lurking over the last few days and did a search in these forums on the above subject.

I've entered nod32.exe as the scanner for Download Accelorator Plus but am obviously getting the settings wrong. At the end of a download Nod32 on demand scanner does flash up on the screen very briefly but I find nothing in the logs about that particular file having been scanned.

Are there switches I need to set? DAP has one field for the AV name and one for setting switches.

I may also be showing my complete ignorance, as for all I know Nod32 may not configurable for this.

TIA for any help that anyone can give. :)

Morris

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Morris,

Welcome to Wilders Security Forums! :)

While you wait for the experienced NOD32 users and mods to come by with more information, you can take a look at this thread (and the threads it links to) for some information on NOD32 and download managers:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=6453

I hope those threads help,
    LowWaterMark

3. Morris

Morris Guest

LowerWaterMark

Thanks for the quick reply. Rodzilla made a good point about right-clicking on the file to be sure file is scanned. I believe I may start doing the same.

Morris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.