Need for help--some critical problem on My computer

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jsnmeng, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsnmeng

jsnmeng Registered Member

ya, I am from Malaysia user. My computer now can not view the hidden file althougnt i have active the option of viewing hidden file. When i use the nod32 antivirus scan my computer, there is a virus called win32/PS2.onlinegames.NNU trojan. Then, i deleted it but i still cannot view the hidden file. What should i do now? Anyone can help me to solve this problem. Sorry for any inconvenient bring to u ll. Thank.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Try this
    Then , boot in Safe Mode , open Start -> Programs -> ESET -> ESET NOD32 Antivirus , attempt to start the user interface called "ESET NOD32 Antivirus" and confirm performing full scan

3. jsnmeng

jsnmeng Registered Member

thank you for replying me. ya, i have do what you want me to do. I have open the Fix_Policies.cmd. and finally i can see the hidden file already.

I have scanned my computer with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (no virus detected).
    For your information, i open the local disk © now. I have found that there are some unknown exe file on it. That is
    AUTOEXE.BAT
    boot.ini
    CONFIG.SYS
    hiberfil.sys
    IO.SYS
    ISACER.id
    lgnaqil.exe
    MSDOS.SYS
    NTDETECT.COM
    ntldr
    pagefile.sys
    uqb0julr.bat
    Yserver.txt
    Which one is the infector??
    What should i do now??

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'd suggest submitting lgnaqil.exe in an archive protected with the password "infected" and this thread's url enclosed to samples[at]eset.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.