NAV 2002 LiveUpdate of LiveReg July 2, 2002

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Pretender, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

I downloaded a LiveReg update via LiveUpdate last month which appeared to work fine and with no problems. The version of LiveReg was to be 2.2.0.1621 according to the update. It was brought to my attention that LiveUpdate may have not given me what it appeared it had. I checked the version at C-programs-common files-symantec shared-livereg dll's. The version of LiveReg had remained at version 2.1.5.1502. I had to go to symantec.com-downloads-product updates-liveupdate and choose lrsetup.exe to download and install the new version of LiveReg. Anyhow, just wanted to let others know that they may have not gotten what they think they had back in July. Might want to ck it out. Bob

2. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

FanJ Global Moderator brought this to my attention. I don't deserve any credit for it other than relaying the information.

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Thanks Bob ;)

But it was you who posted it here, so you certainly deserve credit for it!

BTW: it were our friends (Randy and others posted about it) at DSLR-Security-forum who made me aware of it, so they should certainly get credit for it in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.